Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Julie and Julia

Today I went on a all day very long hike. This weekend I did nothing neither productive nor exciting. I did nothing toward fulfilling my obligations or enriching my life or meeting my goals- I just watch movies and hiked around- and ate a silly amount of cookie dough. I am a very goal oriented person- I'm always doing something and there are always 5 billion things I should be doing- hence- it feels both very nice and very unsettling to have done nothing this weekend.

I talked to all my besties on the phone and I didn't think it was going to happen but (hopefully) they are all going to come visit after all in a big happy bunch... I can't say how excited I am... I can't wait!

I don't know how to recognize any tracks at all- I thought I saw some bobcat tracks but I really have no idea- that'll be a fun project to do if/when work gets slow.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment