Friday, July 2, 2010

Slight Total Panic

The Secret Life of Insects. That is the name of my program that I put on here at the park on Thursday evenings. Last night was my first go. All day yesterday I was just running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for the program. Slight total panic. It was really hard to put together, because it had to be able to work for any possible audience, young or old. Actually, it went really well, I think everyone who came enjoyed it and learned something. Not a lot of people came… it was raining and there weren’t a whole lot of children. Tonight is the Ft. Davis fire works show!!! That’ll be fun. If it isn’t raining. Hurricane Alex is bringing sleepy, drizzly weather to the Davis Mountains- I love it. There is also a another program at the park tonight and Priscilla and Elgin are putting on- about the local flora and fauna. Sweet! Lots of fun stuff ahead for the day. I saw a huge snake slithering across the road 2 days ago- it had 2 huge bulges in its belly- probably a couple of fat dead rats. Nothing else new really- I’ve decided I’ve been too busy- going to start doing fewer, more relaxed activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment