Thursday, July 15, 2010

Karl Rove

I met Karl Rove today. I volunteer at the library in town and I helped him set up for a children's story time. We didn't talk about politics, but we did talk about the joys of small towns and open spaces- and rumps- both the kids and Karl Rove thought 'rump' was a particularly amusing thing to say.

I almost didn't get to put on my program tonight because I accidentally locked the projector in the office, but I found Maria at the last minute and she gave me the key to get it- and of course I'm so happy I got to put the program on-- there were a whole bunch of people again (like 35) and tons of fun inquisitive kids and I've been catching lots of critters and other people have been catching critters for me so I had lots of cool live stuff to show the kids. When I first realized I locked the projector in the office I was excited, just because I always get cold feet before the presentation and don't want to do it, but again, I'm glad I did.

I feel very 1920's tonight- I think I'm going to start a new Fitzgerald book tonight.

Yesterday my co-workers got me worrying about my finances- so I went to the library and got some books and I made myself a budget and some goals- its quite exciting to be grown up and doing this sort of thing.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment