Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some People are Jerks

I suppose there are ignorant jerks everywhere but there sure are alot of them here in Ft. Davis. If I hear one more joke about black people I'm going to cry and punch someone in the face. It makes me so darn mad. I just start to get to know a group of people who seem totally fun, nice folks who were real quick to get to know me and let me into their group of friends- but then they go and make some of the most racist, intolerant, ignorant comments i've ever heard in my life. I don't care if I don't know a single soul in Ft. Davis- I'd rather be alone than associate with such mean spirited, intolerant, hateful people.

Not everyone is like this- of course. There really are a lot of real decent folks here and I've got a handful of them I like to hang out with and be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment