Monday, June 28, 2010

17, 18, 19, 20 Dramatic Job Change

As of Wednesday lunch time I was told I would no longer be working in the field but instead would be in the office- learning the system and checking people in to their campsites and all that fun stuff. It really is fun too. The computer system is tricky to operate, but i caught on quickly and I have had so much fun talking to all the people who come in- recommending trails and talking about the local wildlife and where people are from- its been really enjoyable. I've made a lot of friends here- I'm finding that I'm not having all the time to do puzzles and write poetry and read books that I thought I would have. Lots more happened, but its been a few days and it honestly wasn't that exciting, so I'm skipping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment