Tuesday, June 15, 2010

8 & 9

Days off! WooHoo!! Explored Alpine yesterday and today I unpacked all my stuff and organized and slept alot because I wasn't feeling great. It took forever to get to sleep last night- the bugs in the house are just too much- there were 2 wind scorpions right by my bed last night and huge ants and tiny ants and longhorn beetles ant shield bugs that would fly on my face everytime I turned off the lights to try to sleep. I don't ever kill anything if I can help it- I always go out of my way to catch and release anything- but last night I was so fed up around 3am I just starting squashing things. I felt really bad about it- but I could finally get to sleep. Work again tomorrow and I think I'm going to start planning for a backpacking trip to Cloudcroft New Mexico for next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment