Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 13 and 14

TOMORROW MORNING I LEAVE TO BIG BEND!!!

I am sooo excited! Gonna backpack all around that place. Today there was a rain storm in the desert. It was awesome and made my job super easy. Yesterday I went to Fiesta del Sol with a guy I met named Aaron. Its a fun, small town festival in Alpine where artists display their work and there is food and music. I had a really good time and the atmosphere was really pleasant. Today is my friday! Friday woo hoo!! I've been here 2 weeks, its gone by so fast, I'm not going to have time to do all the things I want to out here.

I really like driving big trucks. This disturbs me. Everyday I drive a big truck around and it just feels good... but also the gas mileage is really bad.

I killed a striped bark scorpion that was in my sink today and then I felt bad about it all day long. I've just been lazy lately and have been killing stuff instead of catching and releasing it as I should.

Happy Fathers Day Dad! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment